2018 Release Schedule

Posted In: Nora in the News
  • Debbi on: November 20, 2017 at 7:31 pm #1143

“People are stupid more than half the time.” - J. D. Robb Memory In Death (Feeney to Eve)

Rabb on: November 22, 2017 at 2:03 pm #1564

Thanks for putting this up Debbie!  I love seeing the upcoming books.

I have to admit I am very disappointed that the new trilogy will take 3 years to be completed.  Someone asked about this on Nora’s Facebook page and Laura answered that the 3rd book will not be out until November of 2019.   I would love to be able to wait until I have all 3.  I have read Year One and it is fantastic!!!!  Waiting for #2 and #3 is going to be tough. :)

Debbi on: November 22, 2017 at 7:57 pm #1566

Did you get an ARC of Year One, Rabb? How do I get in on that club?!

“People are stupid more than half the time.” - J. D. Robb Memory In Death (Feeney to Eve)

Rabb on: November 23, 2017 at 12:44 am #1567

Yes I won a ARC from Goodreads. I was so lucky, it sounds like they gave away a few. It also came with a small bottle of hand sanitizer with the cover of the book on it, I thought that was so clever.

It is a wonderful book, I think everyone will love it but it ends with you wanting more and I am sad it will be an entire year and then another year before I got the rest. I was so pleased at how quickly the book grabbed me.

I am also thinking we won’t get another trilogy until this one is completed and that also makes me sad. BUT I am so happy to be getting 2 In Deaths and Nora’s stand alone. Most of my other favorite authors only give me one book a year so I should not be complaining about this!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/ajryhjox/jdrobbfans.com/wp-content/plugins/activity-reactions-for-buddypress/class/class.php on line 1082
Skip to toolbar