Dark in Death – February 2018

Posted In: J.D. Robb Book Discussion
  • Carole on: June 12, 2017 at 3:36 pm #1226

So you think it’s going to be a publicity stunt?  Might be hard to arrange solid alibis in that case, unless the author has hired someone to do the murders.

Gigiree on: June 18, 2017 at 7:33 pm #1265

I like that the cover shows The Icove Agenda playing in Times Square.

ElectricOutcast on: June 18, 2017 at 11:04 pm #1266
    Quinlan73 wrote:
    I like that the cover shows The Icove Agenda playing in Times Square.

Yeah something tells me the first vic might be catching a theatrical re-release of it or the academy awards might be in play with this book.

Geri on: June 30, 2017 at 8:01 pm #1300
    Psyche wrote:
    Part of me ALWAYS reads these books (not just the In Deaths, but others in the same genre) with some trepidation that someone, somewhere, will think, “Hey, that’s not a bad idea. And now I know how not to slip up.”

Can you point me to another good book series in similar genre?

jen.terpstra on: July 13, 2017 at 4:02 am #1332
    Geri wrote:
    Psyche wrote:
    Part of me ALWAYS reads these books (not just the In Deaths, but others in the same genre) with some trepidation that someone, somewhere, will think, “Hey, that’s not a bad idea. And now I know how not to slip up.”

Can you point me to another good book series in similar genre?

If you watched Castle (or even if you didn’t), the Nikki Heat series by “Richard Castle” is pretty good. It’s especially fun if you were a fan of the show.

ElectricOutcast on: September 11, 2017 at 1:04 am #1477

I imagine that Valentine’s Day will be featured in this book, maybe as an epilogue or what have you, but I would love to see Eve and Roarke invite Morris on a platonic three-way date in this story, if not directly at Valentine’s then at least two days after.

Gigiree on: September 11, 2017 at 2:00 am #1478

Apprentice ended with Belle’s birthday with I’ve always assumed was either Jan 31 or Feb 01. Echoes could be the first week of Feb and Secrets could be mid month and Dark could be set in the final week. Yes, it’s crowded but it’s not impossible nor has it not been done before. Concealed, Festive & Obsession were all in Dec.

ElectricOutcast on: September 21, 2017 at 1:03 pm #1500

Just checked on Amazon last night and apparently they took the cover down, which makes me wonder if they’re going to change the cover or what.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/ajryhjox/jdrobbfans.com/wp-content/plugins/activity-reactions-for-buddypress/class/class.php on line 1082
Skip to toolbar