For Roarke

Posted In: In Death Casting Couch
  • wont on: October 11, 2017 at 3:34 am #1139

Giulio Berruti

ElectricOutcast on: October 11, 2017 at 2:15 pm #1521
    wont wrote:
    Giulio Berruti

Jesus Christ I can see why, could probably use that face for like a fan art kind of a thing. Haven’t seen his work yet but I bet he could very likely pull off a light Irish accent.

Mythicaldoc on: October 11, 2017 at 8:05 pm #1522
    ElectricOutcast wrote:
    wont wrote:
    Giulio Berruti

Jesus Christ I can see why, could probably use that face for like a fan art kind of a thing. Haven’t seen his work yet but I bet he could very likely pull off a light Irish accent.

Absolutely, very nice !! :)

Debbi on: October 12, 2017 at 12:41 pm #1523

I’d never heard of him. But….yumm! Yes, I can see Roarke. Might need some contacts to make the blue more intense.

“People are stupid more than half the time.” - J. D. Robb Memory In Death (Feeney to Eve)

greycoupon on: October 13, 2017 at 2:31 am #1525

OK, this is really good. He’s got the bod and coloring for sure. Heard what I thought was his voice on one of the clips and he probably could learn the accent. He won’t age out for quite a while, as my fav has. Good, clean looks. Yea, blue up those eyes and we have a winner! Bet you never expected me to say that.

Debbi on: October 13, 2017 at 1:02 pm #1526
    wont wrote:
    Giulio Berruti

primo-piano-di-giulio-berruti.jpg

“People are stupid more than half the time.” - J. D. Robb Memory In Death (Feeney to Eve)

wont on: October 13, 2017 at 1:10 pm #1527

Thank you Debbi!!! I had trouble posting this photo and Debbi stepped up to the plate. This is the photo that first grabbed me. IMO, this is Roarke. We all have our favorites. This is mine. This man not only has the face and eyes, he is the right height, and has a rocking body. And he’s an actor!!! I’ve seen many photos of him. The ones with short hair look a bit odd. But, I’ve seen many others, he really looks this good. Sigh.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar