In Death Wiki

Posted In: Site Announcements
  • AJ on: March 4, 2018 at 6:02 am #2292

This is just a quick post to update all of you who are interested in the status of our Wiki Migration project.

At this point in time, the website hosting plan for InDeath.net has expired. So, that means that all migration will need to stop.

But, that’s okay, because to date, with the help of several of you out there, we have moved nearly 1,900 of the 2,000 pages that we had created on our original Wiki over to Wikia.

There were still a few hundred pages that weren’t migrated over, and those were mostly minor characters and/or places/things that appear in the books. A couple hundred pages to re-create is not very many, and I think they will all get created in time.

I want to thank all of you who may have helped with the migration, and I hope that you will continue to contribute to the Wiki over on Wikia to help make it the #1 place to go for information on the books. If you haven’t contributed yet, I encourage you to do so. It is easy, and there are so many here who have a ton of knowledge about this series, I really would like to encourage you to share that knowledge with others through the Wiki. Her is the URL again:

http://indeath.wikia.com

If there are any questions on what you can do to help, lease let me know, and I will do my best to help you.

Thank You!

ElectricOutcast on: March 4, 2018 at 12:54 pm #2293

Are you still working on the fanfic migration to AO3?

AJ on: March 5, 2018 at 12:25 am #2294

It’s my understanding that the people who run the AO3 website are still working on the import of the InDeath.net Fan Fiction Archive. When they are complete, they will let me know, and I will announce it here.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar