Leverage in Death- Sept 2018

Posted In: J.D. Robb Spoiler Forum
  • ElectricOutcast on: May 19, 2018 at 12:27 pm #2350

So the cat and mouse chase is already out of the bag…I like it.

wont on: May 18, 2018 at 10:47 pm #2349

The first chapter of Leverage was posted today. I really liked it. Possibly better than the last several books.

ElectricOutcast on: February 22, 2018 at 1:06 pm #2282

How quick did the Neon book covers get released? Because her current publishers are either putting out these covers pretty quick or at the same time frame.

Debbi on: February 22, 2018 at 1:30 am #2280

FB cover reveal

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

“People are stupid more than half the time.” - J. D. Robb Memory In Death (Feeney to Eve)

ElectricOutcast on: February 2, 2018 at 1:59 pm #2266

Plot: What would you do to protect your family?

When Paul Rogan sets off a bomb at his office, killing eleven people, no one can understand why. He was a loving husband and father, with everything to live for. Then his wife and daughter are found chained up in the family home, and everything becomes clear. Rogan had been given a horrifying choice – set off the bomb, or see his loved ones suffer and die.

Lieutenant Eve Dallas knows the violence won’t end here. The men behind the attack are determined, organized and utterly ruthless. In this shocking and challenging case, both Eve and husband Roarke are heading into serious danger.

Source: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/36630002-leverage-in-death

Gigiree on: November 24, 2017 at 3:57 pm #1569

It might have to do with business leverage. Murder in the business world again, in the periphery of Roarkworld again.

ElectricOutcast on: November 21, 2017 at 1:05 am #1145

So Debbie posted the schedule for Nora and JD Robb and the Sept ’18 book name is… Leverage. Granted it’s a much better title than Dark but my mind is still going to the most underrated show of recent history: Leverage with Timothy Hutton, Gina Bellman and Christian Kane.

Hopefully the plot will be different compared to the Leverage show.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar