New Custom Search Engine

Posted In: Site Stuff
  • AJ on: July 29, 2018 at 4:16 pm #2411

Hey, Everyone!

Another announcement: I have created a custom search engine that you can use to find the answer to just about any question you might have about the “In Death” series, but also about Nora Roberts books in general! You can find the search in the main menu under the heading “Get Answers.”

This search engine searches not only this site, but the In Death Wiki at Wikia, and Nora’s official websites, so instead of getting weird random answers by searching all of Google, you will get targeted answers that are specific to what you want to know.

Test it out!

ElectricOutcast on: July 30, 2018 at 12:35 am #2417

Well aside from advertisements on the search results, it works.

Carly Toutant on: August 14, 2018 at 4:49 pm #2446

Ok, so my mom has Dark in Death in her bathroom so while on a long visit there I started reading it while using the toilet:) I am going to be hooked for sure! Before I go nuts, what is it to, “tag” someone? Message? Call? Do I have to go back and read from the beginning of the series or can someone just please clue me in!!

AJ on: August 14, 2018 at 6:46 pm #2447

First of all, Welcome! We’re always happy to have a new fan of this series!

I think Nora uses “tag” to generally mean to get in contact with someone. That could mean either call or text or email…whatever they have available at the time and is fastest. Recently, Nora has been using “text” more…Eve will text Roarke, for example. But keep in mind that the first book, “Naked in Death” was written in 1995, and text messaging was still in its infancy, and most of us didn’t really text yet. So, in a lot of cases, she said things like “tag” to keep it general since she didn’t know what future communications would look like.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/ajryhjox/jdrobbfans.com/wp-content/plugins/activity-reactions-for-buddypress/class/class.php on line 1082
Skip to toolbar