Secrets in Death

Posted In: J.D. Robb Spoiler Forum
  • Gigiree on: September 18, 2017 at 1:29 pm #1491

To change from the topic of the ending and the killer, I’d like to talk about something that was mentioned almost in passing.

Nadine mused about the idea of taking on an intern or protege and Eve said she had someone in mind but neither of them pursued it. When it came up I was wondering on who Eve was thinking of and then it struck me. She might be thinking of Quilla from Concealed. She wants to be a writer and she was exceptionally nosy. As long as Nadine doesn’t mind using a minor for an intern, I think she’d be perfect.

ElectricOutcast on: September 18, 2017 at 1:45 pm #1492
    Quinlan73 wrote:
    To change from the topic of the ending and the killer, I’d like to talk about something that was mentioned almost in passing.

Nadine mused about the idea of taking on an intern or protege and Eve said she had someone in mind but neither of them pursued it. When it came up I was wondering on who Eve was thinking of and then it struck me. She might be thinking of Quilla from Concealed. She wants to be a writer and she was exceptionally nosy. As long as Nadine doesn’t mind using a minor for an intern, I think she’d be perfect.

I think Quilla’s around 16 ain’t she?

Gigiree on: September 18, 2017 at 9:40 pm #1495

Doesn’t mean she can’t intern. as a part-time job.

ElectricOutcast on: September 19, 2017 at 2:40 am #1496

Realistically speaking, Roarke did say that their new shelter would be completed by spring, I don’t think Quilla will be re-introduced until after Dark in Death because I think the Academy Awards will still be involved in the next In Death.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar