Wanna get opinions on something

Posted In: Off Topic Discussions
  • ElectricOutcast on: March 26, 2018 at 1:51 pm #2303

Since it’s been kinda dead here these past few weeks, I wanted to start a topic that might be a little interesting. I’ve been in the middle of finishing my Ghost in the Shell/In Death Crossover Fanfic titled simply Death in the Shell. Originally I was going to put in some short scenes after my main crossover detailing what would happen if the Ghost in the Shell characters were to have recurring appearances in the In Death world because I think both those properties would blend flawlessly together if an official crossover was made.

But awhile back I started brainstorming an idea and that idea was related to this pivotal moment on Ghost in the Shell: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsIQ_kA77b4

I started thinking, what if Amaryllis Coltrane were in that scene? What if her brain was transferred to a cyborg body like Motoko Kusanagi and other members of Ghost in the Shell? What would be your opinion?

If any of you guys need to watch the Ghost in the Shell movie in order to understand it, you can rent it on YouTube or find it on Hulu.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/ajryhjox/jdrobbfans.com/wp-content/plugins/activity-reactions-for-buddypress/class/class.php on line 1082
Skip to toolbar