Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E-books on sale
Sweet Revenge and Hot Ice are both on sale for 4.99. These are both new ones for me.
"It's hard to resist a bad boy who's a good man. They'll knock the legs right out from under you." - Mrs G. to Parker in "Happy Ever After" by Nora Roberts.
Hey, Rabb, did yiu get either one of them? Hot Ice was Nora's first full length novel, a departure from the Silhouette format. Sweet Revenge was the fourth. Both show her growth in story line and character development. I reread Hot Rocks recently and still enjoyed the characters very much.
"Hey...We're way over our heads here."  "Just the way I like it."  Eve & Roarke, Judgement In Death
Yes, I got them both. Sweet Revenge was one of the first Nora books I ever read so I enjoy it a lot. I also like Hot Ice. I keep hoping these older books will go on sale like this. :)
"It's hard to resist a bad boy who's a good man. They'll knock the legs right out from under you." - Mrs G. to Parker in "Happy Ever After" by Nora Roberts.
Conspiracy In Death is showing up today for 1.99, that is a great deal. This is for a Kindle, not sure about other devices.