Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark In Death
I just placed a pre-order for Dark In Death at B&N. It said it would be available on January 30, 2018. Grasping at straws, but that's a little earlier than normal. I'll take it! Smile
A couple weeks ago, I was looking through Amazon at my pre-order and apparently they took the cover out of the site but Laura told me that the cover released was still the same and they weren't changing it. Not even Feb yet but the build up to this book is pretty screwy.
The Greatest Conflicts are Not Between Two People, But Between One Person and Himself.- Garth Brooks
(10-07-2017, 05:34 PM)wont Wrote: I just placed a pre-order for Dark In Death at B&N. It said it would be available on January 30, 2018. Grasping at straws, but that's a little earlier than normal. I'll take it! Smile
So that's a week earlier than "usual."  Will that mean we have to wait an extra week for the September release?  Gosh, I hope not!
I don't know why the January release would effect the September release. As it's only a week or so early, and a good seven/eight months before the next ID book, I wouldn't think it would delay it. But, publishers can be a tricky bunch. Personally, I can't wrap my mind around the September, 2018 release. Too far away.
No, it won't delay it. But if we get one book a week early, we have that extra week of not having a new book to wait for the next new book. Sorry, just being a little silly and fell flat on my face.
Now I understand. I will try to do my sleeping at night from now on. Big Grin