Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My dream voice cast for an animated movie
Some of you weren't real wild about the idea of the In Death series being an animated movie or an anime for that matter, but the universe itself just strikes me as something too complicated to pull off, even after we got a live action version of Ghost in the Shell. So I figure compromise and maybe put in my ideal cast for an animated movie.

Eve Dallas: Tara Strong, Karen Novak, Erin Fitzgerald, Mary Elizabeth McGlynn

Roarke: Aidan Turner, Kevin Conroy, David Hayter, Dominic West, Pierce Brosnan

Ryan Feeney: Richard Epcar, Ted Danson, Troy Baker

Delia Peabody: Cristina Valenzuela, Laura Bailey, Amanda Winn Lee

Ian McNabb: Johnny Yong Bosch, Matt Hill, Samuel Vincent, Brad Swaile

Charlotte Mira: Michelle Ruff, Ming-Na, Trisha Yearwood, Coleen Delaney, Shelley Long

Dennis Mira: Kenny Rogers, Terence Aselford, Todd Scofield, Garth Brooks

Jack Whitney: Crispin Freeman, Dave Wittenberg, Dan Woren

Henry Tibble: Eamonn Walker, Carl Weathers

Nadine Furst: Susan Erickson, Debra Messing

Li Morris: Phil LaMarr, Steven Blum, Taylor Kinney

Mavis: Rachel MacFarland, Jessica Straus, Cristina Valenzuela

Leonardo: Rob Paulson, Richard Rohan
The Greatest Conflicts are Not Between Two People, But Between One Person and Himself.- Garth Brooks
Recently I caught Castlevania on Netflix and heard two actors that I think would be good candidates for Roarke.

Richard Armitage and James Callis
The Greatest Conflicts are Not Between Two People, But Between One Person and Himself.- Garth Brooks
Since I recognize less than 10 people on that list, that's a lot of voices to find and much listening to do. While I'm not a big fan of the genre, IMHO an anime does remove the watcher a step back from the brutality of the violence in the stories as opposed to live action.
(08-02-2017, 11:15 PM)Palomira Wrote: Since I recognize less than 10 people on that list, that's a lot of voices to find and much listening to do. While I'm not a big fan of the genre, IMHO an anime does remove the watcher a step back from the brutality of the violence in the stories as opposed to live action.

If I picked some big A-List actors, the budget combined with the budget to make an anime movie would be pretty expensive. But if you really want the closest thing to an In Death anime, the best thing I'd recommend is the original Ghost in the Shell movie and Stand Alone Complex along with an anime called Appleseed.
Thanks!