Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark in Death - February 2018
I imagine that Valentine's Day will be featured in this book, maybe as an epilogue or what have you, but I would love to see Eve and Roarke invite Morris on a platonic three-way date in this story, if not directly at Valentine's then at least two days after.
The Greatest Conflicts are Not Between Two People, But Between One Person and Himself.- Garth Brooks
Apprentice ended with Belle's birthday with I've always assumed was either Jan 31 or Feb 01. Echoes could be the first week of Feb and Secrets could be mid month and Dark could be set in the final week. Yes, it's crowded but it's not impossible nor has it not been done before. Concealed, Festive & Obsession were all in Dec.
"There is only one god, and His name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: 'not today'." ―Syrio Forel to Arya Stark
Just checked on Amazon last night and apparently they took the cover down, which makes me wonder if they're going to change the cover or what.
The Greatest Conflicts are Not Between Two People, But Between One Person and Himself.- Garth Brooks