Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Death Wiki
Hi, All!

Just wanted to make a quick post to let you all know what's going on with the Wiki.

For those who don't already know, we are in the process of moving the Wiki from the old InDeath.net site to:

indeath.wikia.com

This is a long and tedious process, but with some help, we can get it done more quickly. If you are willing to help out with this transition, please let me know.

For a tutorial on migrating pages, see the Wiki Migration Thread

Thanks!

AJ
AJ

[Image: aidanturnerwindow.jpg]
So I tried going in there this afternoon, but since I haven't been in the old wiki, it won't allow me to sign in.

I was able to sign up at the new one, but not into the old one. Granted, I may be completely missing something and too stupid to breathe for the day, however-. Since the forum itself is closed, will I not be able to get into the old wiki to help, do you think?
Have you ever, like, walked naked to the fridge in the middle of the night to get a drink or something, and then you realized that someone saw you? And then you realized you were kind of into it? If not, then it never happened to me, either. Ever. Cool
I think you can still access all the pages and edit from the old wiki? You should be able to, anyway. I need to work on getting up some instructions on transferring pages over. Currently, we only have maybe 150+ pages transferred out of 2000!
AJ

[Image: aidanturnerwindow.jpg]