Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nora/J.D. Robb Facebook Live tonight
For those that don't know or may have forgotten, Nora and Laura will do a Facebook Live chat in preparation for Secrets. I think it's gonna run at 5 or 6 Central my time. I imagine the questions will be pre-selected in advance and the window may be closed on that front. But I plan to catch it because the questions might be interesting.

If y'all want to catch it, it will be broadcasted in JD Robb's Facebook page, cya there.
The Greatest Conflicts are Not Between Two People, But Between One Person and Himself.- Garth Brooks
I really enjoyed this. My 2 favorite parts were when Nora told everyone she is currently writing the In Death for next Fall, she said she is in first draft and just starting the second chapter. My other favorite part was when Nora said she has no intention to stop writing the In Death books, she loves writing them. :)
"It's hard to resist a bad boy who's a good man. They'll knock the legs right out from under you." - Mrs G. to Parker in "Happy Ever After" by Nora Roberts.
(07-28-2017, 12:57 AM)Rabb Wrote: I really enjoyed this. My 2 favorite parts were when Nora told everyone she is currently writing the In Death for next Fall, she said she is in first draft and just starting the second chapter. My other favorite part was when Nora said she has no intention to stop writing the In Death books, she loves writing them. :)

I swear do people not pay attention when Nora has made it clear a BILLION times that Eve and Roarke would not have a child until the very formal last book.
The Greatest Conflicts are Not Between Two People, But Between One Person and Himself.- Garth Brooks
(07-28-2017, 01:32 AM)ElectricOutcast Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 12:57 AM)Rabb Wrote: I really enjoyed this.  My 2 favorite parts were when Nora told everyone she is currently writing the In Death for next Fall, she said she is in first draft and just starting the second chapter.  My other favorite part was when Nora said she has no intention to stop writing the In Death books, she loves writing them. Smile

I swear do people not pay attention when Nora has made it clear a BILLION times that Eve and Roarke would not have a child until the very formal last book.

I will never understand why people do not get that.  I also get tired of people complaining about all of the characters not being in every In Death story.  Nora has stated so many times they won't be in the story unless they are needed.
"It's hard to resist a bad boy who's a good man. They'll knock the legs right out from under you." - Mrs G. to Parker in "Happy Ever After" by Nora Roberts.
That's one of the reasons I'm looking forward to Secrets, especially after the meeting with DeWinter and Eve, I have this feeling that Morris will have found out about what went on at that meeting and I have this visual of him getting angry at both Dallas and Peabody because of how they treated Coltraine. I say that because if I were to get yelled at over who I date and fall in love with, I'd be pissed as hell.
Fairly new here and I haven't re-read some of the older books recently but did Eve & Peabody ever yell at or even criticize Morris about dating Coltraine? Don't remember that.
(08-03-2017, 05:50 AM)mita.hemant Wrote: Fairly new here and I haven't re-read some of the older books recently but did Eve & Peabody ever yell at or even criticize Morris about dating Coltraine? Don't remember that.

No, never.

"The greatness of a nation can be determined by the way its animals are treated" - Mahatma Gandhi

(08-03-2017, 09:04 AM)diane.richard Wrote:
(08-03-2017, 05:50 AM)mita.hemant Wrote: Fairly new here and I haven't re-read some of the older books recently but did Eve & Peabody ever yell at or even criticize Morris about dating Coltraine? Don't remember that.

No, never.

Thanks for clearing that up, Diane! I thought the same... that Eve and Peabody never said anything to Morris about Coltrain.... but didn't have the time to look that up.
AJ

[Image: aidanturnerwindow.jpg]
(08-03-2017, 03:24 PM)AJ Wrote:

No, never.

Thanks for clearing that up, Diane! I thought the same... that Eve and Peabody never said anything to Morris about Coltrain.... but didn't have the time to look that up.

They didn't like Morris with her, but they never said a word to him about her.  Then they felt really guilty about their original feelings towards Coltraine and that in time she could have been one of the girl gang.

"The greatness of a nation can be determined by the way its animals are treated" - Mahatma Gandhi

(08-04-2017, 08:23 PM)diane.richard Wrote:
(08-03-2017, 03:24 PM)AJ Wrote:

No, never.

They didn't like Morris with her, but they never said a word to him about her.  Then they felt really guilty about their original feelings towards Coltraine and that in time she could have been one of the girl gang.

That was actually what I was referring to, but worded it wrong, my apologies everybody. On another note, can you imagine Eve's reaction if Coltrane came to her with information about a dirty cop in her house? Probably would've been a good cliffhanger for either Strangers or Salvation.