Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signatures?
AJ, I'm getting this error when I try to enter a signature.  Is that feature not available?

Quote:Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /usercp.php on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
“Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them.”
Just tried it myself to see if I got the same message, and I did not; signature worked for me. Sorry I wasn't able to add weight to whatever the issue was for you, Carole. Sad
Have you ever, like, walked naked to the fridge in the middle of the night to get a drink or something, and then you realized that someone saw you? And then you realized you were kind of into it? If not, then it never happened to me, either. Ever. Cool
Well, as you can see, I've got my signature now. I was at home last night, but I was able to enter it here at the office. Odd. Maybe just a full-moon glitch?
“Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them.”
Still some glitches to be worked out with this forum, so, this was probably just one of them.
AJ

[Image: aidanturnerwindow.jpg]
It is giving me the same error that Carole got, I will keep trying. Smile

Also a quick question, Under my profile picture at the left at the very bottom it says "Warning Level", it iright under "Reputation". Is this something I should be worried about? Smile
"It's hard to resist a bad boy who's a good man. They'll knock the legs right out from under you." - Mrs G. to Parker in "Happy Ever After" by Nora Roberts.
Working on the signature problem. Hopefully I will have it fixed soon.
AJ

Ok, I've been able to add and update my signature, as long as I don't have HTML in it. Even though I've allowed HTML in signatures, it won't allow it. That may be because of some spam protections...I'm not sure.

It does allow me to link to a photo, but not to upload a photo.

Anyway, if some of you would try editing your signature with text only and let me know?
AJ

AJ - using text only, I got the same error as Carole did:

You don't have permission to access /usercp.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

"The greatness of a nation can be determined by the way its animals are treated" - Mahatma Gandhi

I think this might be a server issue. I'm contacting my hosting company to see if they can resolve it.
AJ

Exclamation 
(06-11-2017, 03:03 PM)AJ Wrote: I think this might be a server issue. I'm contacting my hosting company to see if they can resolve it.

UPDATE! I think this has been resolved. Let me know if you still have problems.

Thanks!
AJ